27 Jan - 10 Feb 2023Rights issue
Subscription of units in Ortoma AB
Do you have a securities account? Then subscribe for units at Nordic Issuing’s platform minasidor.nordic-issuing.se
Do you have an AF account/ISK/KF with Avanza? Then subscribe for units at Avanza’s website here
Do you have an AF account/ISK/KF with Nordnet? Then subscribe for units at Nordnet’s website here
Do you have a custody account/ISK/KF with another bank? Contact your bank to complete the subscription through them. Different banks have different approaches. At most banks, you can log in to the internet bank to subscribe, but if you cannot find this, we recommend that you call your advisor or customer service.
Subscription via Nordic Issuing
If you have a securities account (starting at three zeros and consisting of twelve digits), subscribe like this:
- Enter https://minasidor.nordic-issuing.se/. and tap “Create account“. If you already have an account please log in and skip to point four below.
- Choose whether you want to create a profile for you privately or for your company. Type your social security number or organization number and your email address. Finally, select your E-signature and press “Sign”.
- Now you’ve created an account!
- Go to the tab “Offerings” and press “Show” to the right of the company in which you wish to subscribe for securities.
- To specify on which account you wish the delivery of securities, press “Add account”. Once you have added and/or selected an account, enter the number of securities you wish to subscribe for.
- To subscribe in our offers, you need to fill out a KYC form (Know Your Customer). We as an investment firm are obliged to achieve customer due diligence for the customers who subscribe through us according to the Money Laundering Act.
- Do you have questions or run into problems? Do not hesitate to contact us on 040-632 00 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The offer in summary
Record date: 25 January 2023
Subscription period: 27 January - 10 February 2023
Subscription rights: Anyone who is a shareholder in the Company on the record date of 25 January 2023 has preferential rights to subscribe for units in the rights issue in relation to previous holdings, whereby one (1) existing A or B share gives one (1) unit right. Three (3) unit rights entitle the holder to subscribe for one (1) new unit.
Price: SEK 11.00 /unit
The offer: 6 606 960 units corresponds to approx. 73 MSEK
Trading with unit rights: 27 January - 7 February 2023
Market place: Spotlight Stock Market
Financial advicer: Redeye