Amniotics AB (publ)
11 Oct - 25 Oct 2023Rights issue
Amniotics AB (publ)
Subscription with preferential rights
Subscription with preferential right can be made via Nordic Issuing if the ownership of rights is registered on a VP account/Service account (000X XXX XXXX). If you have a custodian account/ISK/Kapitalförsäkring you need to contact your bank to make the subscription.
Subscription without rights
Subscription without the support of rights can be done via our plattform or via your bank. If you subscribed with the support of rights, you may be given priority also for subscription without the support of rights. In order to be able to take advantage of any priority, it is important that your registration takes place on the same account that you subscribed for with preferential rights.
Subscribe via Nordnet
Subscribe via Avanza
This happens after the subscription period
If you get allocation without the support of rights, a settlement note will be sent out via e-mail with payment details. Please note that we do not inform investors who have not received allotment. When we have received your payment, we will deliver BTU to you, which will be converted into shares and warrants when the share capital increase is registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
Create an account with Nordic Issuing and submit a subscription
- Go to https://minasidor.nordic-issuing.se/ and click on “Create account”. If you already have an account, you can log in with E-identification and subscribe in the offer.
- Choose whether you want to create an account for you as a private person or for a company and fill out your information.
- Sign with E-identification. You will now be asked to fill in a KYC form which we are obliged to collect according to the Anti Money Laundering Act.
- To subscribe, go to “Offers” and click on “Show” for the current offer.
- Fill in how many securities you want to subscribe for and other information that is requested. For example securities account number.
The offer in summary
Record date: 9 October 2023
Subscription period: 11 – 25 October 2023
Subscription rights: Those who are registered as shareholders in the company on the record date, 9 October 2023, receive for each existing share twelve (12) unit rights. One (1) unit right entitles them to subscribe for one (1) unit. Each unit consists of one (1) new share and one (1) warrant series TO 3.
Price: 0.01 SEK per unit
The offer: In total, the rights issue comprises a maximum of 2,502,044,100 units. In the case of full subscription in the rights issue, approximately SEK 25 million will be added to the company before issue costs.
Trading with rights: 11 – 20 October 2023
Marketplace: Nasdaq First North Growth Market
Financial advisor: Redeye AB