Pila Pharma AB
3 Nov - 17 Nov 2022Rights issue
Subscription of new shares in Pila Pharma AB
Do you have a securities account? Then subscribe for shares on Nordic Issuing’s platform minasidor.nordic-issuing.se
Do you have an AF account/ISK/KF with Avanza? Then subscribe for shares on Avanza’s website here
Do you have an AF account/ISK/KF with Nordnet? Then subscribe for shares on Nordnet’s website here
Do you have a custody account/ISK/KF with another bank? Contact your bank to complete the subscription through them. Different banks have different approaches. At most banks, you can log in to the internet bank to subscribe, but if you cannot find this, we recommend that you call your advisor or customer service.
Subscription via Nordic Issuing
If you have a securities account (starting at three zeros and consisting of twelve digits), subscribe like this:
- Enter https://minasidor.nordic-issuing.se/. Log in if you already have an account and then go to point four below, alternatively tap on “create account”.
- Create account: Choose whether you want to create a profile for you privately or for your company. Type your social security number or organization number and your email address. Finally, select “BankID” and press “sign”.
- Now you’ve created an account!
- Go to the tab “offerings” and press “show” to the right of the company in which you wish to subscribe for securities.
- To specify on which account you wish the delivery of securities, press “add account”. Once you have added and/or selected an account, enter the number of securities you wish to subscribe for.
- To subscribe in our offers, you need to fill out a KYC form (Know Your Customer). We as an investment firm are obliged to achieve customer due diligence for the customers who subscribe through us according to the Money Laundering Act.
- Do you have questions or run into problems? Do not hesitate to contact us on 040-632 00 20 or email@example.com.
NB! Sorry for the mess – we’re rebuilding. Mina Sidor is a new platform that Nordic Issuing launched on October 27, 2022. We ask and hope for your understanding if some features are not yet completely optimal and if you may encounter problems.
The offer in summary
Record date: 1 November 2022
Subscription period: 3 November - 17 November 2022
Subscription rights: Shareholders as of the record date of November 1, 2022 receive one (1) subscription right per share held. Three (3) subscription rights are required to subscribe for one (1) new share.
Price: SEK 3.00
The offer: 5 366 779 shares
Trading with subscription rights: 3 November - 14 November 2022
Market place: Nasdaq First North Growth Market