Blick Global Group AB (publ)
13 Jan - 30 Jan 2023Rights issue
Subscription of units in Blick Global Group AB
Do you have a securities account? Then subscribe for shares on Nordic Issuing’s platform minasidor.nordic-issuing.se
Do you have an AF account/ISK/KF with Avanza? Then subscribe for shares on Avanza’s website here
Do you have an AF account/ISK/KF with Nordnet? Then subscribe for shares on Nordnet’s website here
Do you have a custody account/ISK/KF with another bank? Contact your bank to complete the subscription through them. Different banks have different approaches. At most banks, you can log in to the internet bank to subscribe, but if you cannot find this, we recommend that you call your advisor or customer service.
Subscription via Nordic Issuing
If you have a securities account (starting at three zeros and consisting of twelve digits), subscribe like this:
- Enter https://minasidor.nordic-issuing.se/. Log in if you already have an account and then go to point four below, alternatively tap on “create account”.
- Create account: Choose whether you want to create a profile for you privately or for your company. Type your social security number or organization number and your email address. Finally, select your E-signature and press “sign”.
- Now you’ve created an account!
- Go to the tab “offerings” and press “show” to the right of the company in which you wish to subscribe for securities.
- To specify on which account you wish the delivery of securities, press “add account”. Once you have added and/or selected an account, enter the number of securities you wish to subscribe for.
- To subscribe in our offers, you need to fill out a KYC form (Know Your Customer). We as an investment firm are obliged to achieve customer due diligence for the customers who subscribe through us according to the Money Laundering Act.
- Do you have questions or run into problems? Do not hesitate to contact us on 040-632 00 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The offer in summary
Record date: 11 January 2023
Subscription period: 13 January - 30 January 2023
Subscription price: SEK 24.00 per unit
Subscription rights: Anyone who is a shareholder in the Company on the record date of January 11, 2023, has preferential rights to subscribe for Units. An existing share gives one (1) unit right. Four (4) unit rights give the right to subscribe for one (1) Unit consisting of six (6) shares and one (1) TO 4.
The offer: Maximum 1,036,667 units, corresponding to 6,220,002 shares and 1,036,667 warrants
Subscription with rights: 13 January - 25 January 2023
Market place: Spotlight Stock Market
Financial advisor: Skills Corporate Finance