Coegin Pharma AB
9 Feb - 23 Feb 2024Rights issue
Coegin Pharma AB (publ)
Subscription with preferential rights
- For those who have a brookers account/ISK/Capital insurance with a bank/trustee: You need to contact your bank to subscribe for the issue. Most banks post the offer digitally so you can respond to the offer via your internet bank. For information on how to subscribe, you need to contact your bank.
- For those who have a VP account/Service account registered with Euroclear (000x xxxx xxxx): Subscrice with preferential rights through Nordic Issuing via the “Sign here” button.
Subscription without rights
Subscription without the support of rights can be done via Norcis Issuings plattform or via your bank. If you subscribed with the support of rights, you may be given priority also for subscription without the support of rights. In order to be able to take advantage of any priority, it is important that your subscription takes place on the same account that you subscribed for with preferential rights (if your subscription with preferental rights has been made via your bank, you need to subscribe without preferential rights via your bank to take part in the priority).
This happens after the subscription period
If you get allocation without the support of rights, a settlement note will be sent out via e-mail with payment details. Please note that we do not inform investors who have not received allotment. When we have received your payment, we will deliver BTU to you, which will be converted into shares and warrants when the share capital increase is registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office. The registration at the Swedish Companies Registration Office depends on the authority’s processing time and can thus vary in time.
Create an account with Nordic Issuing and submit a subscription
- Go to https://minasidor.nordic-issuing.se/ and click on “Create account”. If you already have an account, you can log in with E-identification and subscribe in the offer.
- Choose whether you want to create an account for you as a private person or for a company and fill out your information.
- Sign with E-identification. You will now be asked to fill in a KYC form which we are obliged to collect according to the Anti Money Laundering Act.
- To subscribe, go to “Offers” and click on “Show” for the current offer.
- Fill in how many securities you want to subscribe for and other information that is requested. For example securities account number.
The offer in summary
Record date: 7 February 2024
Subscription period: 9 February - 23 February 2024
Subscription right: Anyone who is a shareholder in the Company on the record date of 7 February 2024 has preferential rights to subscribe for units in the rights issue in relation to previous holdings, whereby ten (10) existing share gives seven (7) unit rights. Two (2) unit rights entitle the holder to subscribe for one (1) new unit. Each unit consists of two (2) shares and one (1) warrant of series TO 3.
Subscription price: SEK 5.40 per unit
The offer: 3 286 184 Units, consisting of 6 572 368 shares and 3 286 184 warrants of series TO 3.
Trading with unit rights: 9 February - 20 February 2024
Marketplace: Nordic SME Sweden
Financial advisor: Redeye AB